Skip to content
Option 2 | Virtual Learning Components
- Ladue Schools teachers will be the teachers of record whenever possible. The district may also need to utilize other resources to ensure a meaningful and rigorous learning experience for students. This may include partnering with neighboring districts and other Missouri curricular programs, including Launch through Springfield Public Schools and Mizzou Academy Online.
- The Virtual Learning option will include a combination of live and prerecorded teacher-led online daily instruction including whole-class, small-group teacher-led online differentiated instruction and teacher-supported independent activities.
- Students who participate in the Virtual Learning option are still eligible for MSHSAA sports and activities if they meet the enrollment and credit requirements.
- The district will attempt to offer as many elective courses as possible for grades 6-12. However, these offerings will be limited in comparison to traditional enrollment due to the nature of instruction.
- Ladue Schools students will be able to access all services and support provided as if they were in-person.
- Students who utilize the Virtual Learning option must remain with that option through the end of the first semester.
- To enroll in the Virtual Option, please contact your building principal.