Keeping our students, staff and families safe must start and end with how our students travel to and from school. We encourage parents who can do so to drive their child(ren) to and from school or allow them to walk or ride their bicycle if they can do so safely. Carpooling is also encouraged to help minimize traffic on streets adjacent to schools as well as in school drop-off and pick-up lanes and parking lots.
- Families must submit parent/guardian name, address and student(s) names to be routed for a bus route this year. A questionnaire will be sent to families who qualify for school bus transportation. As a reminder, to qualify for school bus transportation in the Ladue School District, students must live one mile or more from their school building. You must respond to the brief questionnaire or call one of the numbers provided to be placed on the list for school bus routing purposes.
- Face coverings will be required for both students and drivers.
- School buses will only transport one student per seat, not including the seats closest to the driver. Therefore, most district buses will be able to transport 21 students. Students living in the same household will be permitted to sit two in a seat, which may increase bus capacity slightly.
- Assigned seats will be required. Students may have a different assigned seat in the morning (AM route) than they have in the afternoon (PM route).
- Students must be screened by their parent(s)/guardian(s) before boarding transportation using the process outlined on SRCSP. Please note, any student showing any of the symptoms outlined in the screening process should not board the bus.