Skip to content
- The information regarding SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing the COVID-19 illness, is changing rapidly nationally and in our community. We will follow the recommendations and guidance from local and state health departments.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has provided guidance to support collaboration between educators, public health officials, local leadership and pediatricians to create policies for school reentry that foster the overall health of children, adolescents, staff and communities and are based on available evidence.
- This document was developed by DESE and the Missouri DHSS to provide additional guidance for reopening school.
- St. Louis Region’s COVID-19 hotline number is (314) 615-2660
- Missouri’s DHSS hotline COVID-19 number is (877) 435-8411