The health and safety of our students and staff have remained at the center of our work and are adhering to the health and safety considerations outlined in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Readiness and Planning Tool to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
Chartwells, the district’s food service provider, is properly prepared to provide food for students in our district.
- All food and nutrition staff are thoroughly trained in food safety.
- Parents are asked to complete a medical form if their child(ren) has a food allergy. To obtain a medical form, please contact your school nurse.
- Meal substitutions, seating accommodations, and classroom food restrictions will be made for students with food allergies/intolerances, based on medical forms on file.
- Chartwells, posts monthly menus on each school’s website under the “For Parents” section then “Meals“ to allow parents to see in advance what is being served for the month. If there is an allergy issue to be addressed, please contact your school nurse.
- Details about our food service plan can be found in the FAQs.