Based on the updated CDC guidelines and how COVID-19 data is disseminated to school districts, our Mitigating Measures Plan has been adjusted to reflect these changes. On March 2, 2022, the Ladue Schools Board of Education approved the changes to the district’s Mitigating Measures Plan during a special meeting.
Below are a few highlights from this presentation:
- The district is moving to a mask-recommended environment on our school bus transportation beginning March 3, 2022.
- LECC students and staff will move to a mask-recommended environment beginning March 7, 2022.
- Non-vaccinated volunteers will have the option to produce negative test results within a 48-hour window before the visit.
- Information about volunteering in Ladue Schools is forthcoming.
- District Administrators worked with the St. Louis County Department of Public Health to align our Mitigating Measures plan with the new CDC COVID-19 Community Levels data.
If you have questions, please feel free to email district administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org.